Re: The Best Primary Type Was: A few Q's from a beginner

Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <torlin-at-ghostmail-dot-net>

Very cool.  I will have to re-look at my CSN book.  So
that means that his tertiary coil is the one they always
show him sitting beside reading a book in that double
exposure pic with all the lightning?  Would that give
better reaction than having the tertiary off to one side
connected with a lentgh of pipe or heavy wire?

Chris