From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:07 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: NST's w/ Dimmer

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I know this has been brought up before, so correct me if I am wrong in any
of my assumptions. I was originally going to use 1 1000W dimmer to control
two 60 ma 9kv NST's but apparently that probably won't work, so I will go
back to using 2 600W dimmers, 1 for each. My question is how to make the
dimmers at exactly the same position so that they are operating at the same
level. I have read that using mismatched transformers is lethal, so I am
assuming that having the two transformers set to different levels may cause
problems. Also for wiring purposes is there anything fancy I need to know?

Here's a link to the control circuit
www.mariposawomenscenter-dot-com/control.bmp

Thanks,
CJ