Small coil project

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

I intend to build a very small - 1.5" x 6",  table top coil out of a mess of
spare parts left over from a recent 900w coil. These  include a 4kv/10ma
NST,
a single 10kv/.01uf cap or several 1500pf 10kv doorknob caps,  a pair of 20
kv 22pf bypass caps, a flat primary of 1/8" capillary tubing, and a simple
static gap. I also have a lot of 28 gauge double insulated magnet wire.

Questions-
1)Is the proposed secondary wire too thick for this project?

2) If I made an RQ pipe SG, what size gap should I have between each pipe ?

3) Is the NST sufficient to power this?

4) How SIRIUS is RF grounding and NST protection in an application this
small? I obsessed about all this with my 3.5 x 15 coil and I have yet to
have any problems or break downs, but is it necessary?

5) What kind of performance should I expect?

Gary