Re: Dielectric ideas

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I like the plastic sheet idea, but you really need to
know what kind of plastic it is. Polyethylene,
polypropylene, and polystyrene would make a great
stacked plate cap. Vinyl or mylar would probably make
a worthless capacitor.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg