Re: Dielectric ideas

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all,

Wal-Mart sells 2-packs of thin poly "cutting boards" for about 4 bucks.
Don't remember the size, but I think they are around 11x17 inches.  About
the size and thickness of placemats.  I bought a couple, but haven't tried
them yet.

Nick A
Denver, USA