School demo -update

Original poster: "Ric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rich78uk2000-at-yahoo.co.uk>

Thanx for everyones help with the school demo! It went like clockwork-our
teacher was ill (we "accidently" twisted his ankle so he couldn't come up). We
used a faraday cage wth a medium coil producing 20" sparks. We ran some Noble
gases (Neon, argon, etc.) through and around the toroid. This produces some
spectacular effects and I will try to post some photos up soon. If you have any
questions or would like the photos don't hesitate to mail me -at-
<mailto:rich78uk2000-at-yahoo.co.uk>rich78uk2000-at-yahoo.co.uk In the meantime, try
runing this experiment again yourselves as I would love to hear your results
for my Phyics Coursework, plus photos if you can get them.

Again, thanks to everyone who has helped

Ric

Do You Yahoo!?