Re: tungsten rods

Hi Chris,

You will get various reply's on this topic (just check the archives). My
opinion is if money is
no object or if your running serious current, than pure tungsten is the way
to go and yes, the
bigger the better. Others will work fine as well. If your running a lower
current transformer
(Neon, MOT, etc..), than other tungsten material will probably work just fine.

Just one opinion,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "chris carsten by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ctom-at-toast-dot-net>

--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com