MOT, and doubler

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

As soon as I decided to look for an MOT I found someone throwing a microwave
out. Not very big, the cap is rated at 2000vac so I'm assuming thats what the
transformer voltage is. I think the capacitance was .85uf, any idea on the
current? I couldn't find the diode though. Perhaps it is in this small box
attached to the magnetron? If anyone has the same size MOT and the doubler
and will give it to me for the shipping I'd be happy to have it.

Mark