Re: transformers

Original poster: "howard keiper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <keip-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I think that new transformers are not the way to go in the first place.
I would not have suggested bombarders either, except that those that
have the greatest appeal to me have more to do with their look rather
than their performance. Within that context, one can get only used units
anyway, and fairly inexpensive at that.
hk