Re: Tesla's World Electrical System (was Field Mill Voltmeter

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Dear all,
         I have to agree with those who have been negative on the
patent aspect of this topic. The fact that a perpetual motion machine
was patented (some kind of magnetic motor - Johnson I think), and the
fact that a firm of lawyers could get a patent on presenting a cursor
on a computer monitor by exclusive-or'ing the pixels involved, years
after that was a well recognized technique by those versed in the art
(myself included) proves the worthlessness of invoking arguments
about patents to support claims of novelty. So let's get to the facts
on wireless transmission, such as they are.

Regards,
malcolm