Re: Tesla's World Electrical System (was Field Mill Voltmeter

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> Hi Bill, All!
>         All that is necessary for a paradigm shift is a single successful
> experiment, consistently repeatable by skeptics as well as by disciples,
> which is not explainable in terms of existing theories. That is what the
> world has been waiting 100+ years for, unsuccessfully so far. When that
> happens, EVERYONE on the list will be interested. Then, it will even be on
> topic.
>
> Matt D.

	I agree that a single successful demonstration (and ONLY one) will
determine the truth.  Seems to me Bill is in a far better position than
most to provide that demo.

Ed