Re: Tesla's World Electrical System (was Field Mill Voltmeter

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

5/4/01

Bill Wysock and list,

Bill the problem you point out is that most people want to analyze Teslas
longitudinal transmission systems in terms of orthodox transverse EM
transmission theory.  This absolutely cannot be done.  The language and physics
don't permit it.  This presents a huge barrier in their comprehension of what's
really going on with Teslas longitudinal transmission.  Through no fault of
their own, they have been educationally denied the existence of transverse EM
wave theory.  However, the "most learned" should be faulted for not keeping an
open mind and out of hand dismissing the work and ideas of others.  The history
of physics is riddled with the corpses of these die hard nay longitudinal.

For those who demand proof of longitudinal transmission perhaps the following
link will interest you.  It is a US patent for a hyper-light-speed antenna
utilizing longitudinal propagation in another spatial dimension.  Hint:
Aether.  (gasp!)

So, here is a modern example of Teslas longitudinal transmission/reception
embodied in real hardware.  The concepts while a little foreign are not that
complicated and the antennas should be relatively easy to construct.  So, time
to get cracking.  Eh, Malcolm?

<http://www.delphion-dot-com/details?&pn=US06025810__>http://www.delphion-dot-com/d
etails?&pn=US06025810__

RWW