fiberglass formers for sale

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

to all,
i have decided to sell off the large inventory of fiberglass tanks that
i have gathered.
these tanks have been used bye a few list members and maybe they could
comment with opinions of there suitability in secondary, or maybe
magnifier driver form use?
i have at this time (just some that i have measured):
10" x 46" winding area
8" x 32" winding area
a few 16" x 28" winding area
and some smaller 6", 4" and different lengths in all these sizes.
these tanks are from a water softener company in the area and are domed
at each end with a threaded hole in one. (rated 1100 psi)
they ship easily through the usps with a not to high of cost in the
states (not sure about over the pond, but i wouldn't think it would be
to costly?). if a specific size is desired send requests and i will
check, i will send pics on request.
my asking price will be in the $30 to $50 range plus shipping with lower
for smaller and such.
any interested list members contact me and we will work out the details.
thank you for your time,
marc m.
mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net