RE: Fast ground rod

Hi Godfrey,

I don't think the coil size as a great affect on streamer length.  If I put
1000 watts into a two foot coil or 1000 watts into one of Greg's giant
coils, I think I will get about the same streamer length either way.

My coil is oversized since I do a lot of testing with it and it is much
easier to probe a big coil than a small one.  That is the only reason I
made it so big for it's power level.

Cheers,

	Terry