From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 12:16 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Secondary Voltages

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi All!

I've been demonstrating my coil for some of my neighbors and inevitably the
question arises of how much voltage is in the leaders beig produced.  Is
there a ballpark number per foot?  This would sound much more intellignt
than saying "alot".

I've heard that it's around 250KV per foot but I wanted confirmation before
using that number.

Thanks,

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX