Known Good MMC caps.

I see a TON of posts about "Good MMC Caps?" and wonder.....

Um...guys....there's a KNOWN GOOD, reliable, local, and WAY inexpensive
source for MMC caps.

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

I'm already well into the next batch, and this one should ship before too
long at it's rate of growth.

Try pricing the 942C series, I've looked around, nominal price is $3.50 to
$4.00 EACH! And we're selling them for under $2.50 each! The more we sell,
the better the prices get. Also, now that we've dropped the .1uF I have
people whining about them...overlooking the fact that they didn't want them
when we carried them. If people buy them in large lots, cool, otherwise,
they sit here until we get orders or 250. If you're the only one who wants
them, and you only want 12 caps, you're gonna wait a while. The .15uFs are
moving FAST and the wait is negligable so what would you rather have?

We are the worlds largest supplier of Tesla Specific MMC caps. I'm shipping
orders to Japan, Malaysia (yeah...they coil in KL), Austrailia, Europe, and
all OVER the US. I will ship anywhere FedEx delivers, and that's just about
anywhere.

The Group and the Tesla List have put a LOT of work into finding the best
MMC caps there are. Terry began the work, sold thousands of caps, and then
stopped because the CD caps are a better deal. If I can find an even better
deal (and I'm always looking) we'll go with it. The Group isn't in this to
get rich, the amount we make on the caps is actualy rather sad, lol. we do
this as a serive to the Coiling community at large. To better the sate of
the art, and also build our image and reputaion. It helps our marketing dept
(as we learn what works and what doesn't in shipping, supply, and sales), it
helps the Group (Gotta recover from the break in, and we lost a LOT of
gear), and it helps the Coiling community.

I would also like to thank all the people who are getting shirts, they are
picking up a lot, for no real apparent reason...hmmm weird. I have about 150
shirts left in this batch, have YOU got a couple? :)

Ok.......who wants some caps? :)

Also, if anyone has a line on a large amount of 14.4kV PTs let me know, I
may be interested. Remember, the Group sells a LOT of HV goodies, and we'll
ship anywhere. We have a large stock of X-ray trannies, pieces, parts, and
anything we don't have we can usually get. The main idea here is to help
fund the Group. It takes a lot of money to pay the bills on a city block of
science.

Check us out, learn about us, and what we're doing.

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Because the Geek shall inherit the Earth! Are YOU a member? If you're on
this list...you're a Geek...just accept it, it's ok. :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group