Re: Pig Beautification and Craftsmanship

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> I'm half tempted to depot this thing and make a REALLY sharp looking case
> for it. hmmmmmmmmm it would take a ton of work, but it would definately be
> worth it. Making an oil-tight case would be a SERIOUS pain....but imagine a
> 10kVA power supply housed in a 1/8" thick stainless, diamondplate box with a
> pair of BIG HV bushings on top......nice.

Brian Basura made a cut down pig... same basic package, but with the middle
of the can removed to make it shorter.

Why not use aluminum for your box, rather than stainless.  Cheaper,
lighter, etc. Easier to weld.  You could also epoxy it together.