Moderator note

Hi All,

Just a few reminders...

I must ask that simple one line responses like "great idea", "ok",
"thanks"... be sent directly to the original poster rather than the list.
This keeps the net number of posts from getting too out of hand.

Please 'snip' out no longer needed parts of old posts to keep post sizes
from growing and growing and...

Please keep posts directly related to practical Tesla coiling!!  Since
everyone is real good about this, I sometimes let things slip through, but
don't push it :-)  If someone sneaks something off-topic in, please respond
directly to them rather than the list.

No profanity (even mild) is allowed since that stuff quickly escalates...
I just stop that right away...

Please be kind!  Even though someone may make you mad and all, please try
to be respectful and try to really help rather than hurt.  If you don't
have anything useful to say, say nothing ;-)

"I" don't "judge" posts on quality, content, accuracy, etc...  That is for
everyone to decide for themselves, not me...

Fancy HTML text and stuff gets stripped and only plain text is sent out.
So don't spend a lot of time making fancy HTML text.  Those fabulous ASCII
text things are ok :-))  However, please do try to make responses and added
text clear and easy to read!  Adding blank lines to help denote added text
is a real help!

If I reject a post, I always let you know by return mail.  I occasionally
will "fix" an obvious spwlling mistake and may add a few blank lines to
make something more readable, but I don't mess with post at all as a rule.

Posts may take up to 24 hours (I try to be much faster than that but...) to
get out to everyone so please do not resend posts if they don't show up
right away.  If your post never shows up, let me or Chip know directly so
we can find out what went wrong.

If you want to unsubscribe, change addresses, etc, write to
"chip-at-pupman-dot-com" directly.  You can send requests to me too, but I just
forward them to Chip who handles all that stuff.

Although rare since Chip got the wonderful new server PC, if the list is
busted, I will try to post a note at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com

The list does not accept any file attachments.  If you ever see a file
attachment, assume it is a virus!  Some mail systems do add things locally
but we do not deliberately send any attachments out.  This prevents virus
spread and keeps from eating too much bandwidth (although Chip no longer
uses the 28.8K modem :-))  If you want to send an attachment, you can send
it as a file attachment to an e-mail to:

terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

where it will be posted in an hour to:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

That directory is virus scanned, but always be cautious...

Suggestions, complaints, problems, and general whinings can be sent to me
at terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net  Try not to send stuff to twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net (a Tesla
list only account) since it may get forwarded to the list if I push the
wrong button 'again' :o))

Thanks a bunch to everyone for being so good and making my job easy!!

Cheers,

	Terry