ebay pole pig

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi all,
I found this item surfing thru ebay. Take a look......

HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER
Item #1206755382

At $250, this isn't the best deal that I have ever come across,
but it's not too bad of a deal IMHO, if you reside in the Phoenix
area. I'm not sure if it is intended to be potted in an oil filled tank
or not. Someone in or near the Phoenix area with a P/U truck may
be interested in this beast, but I'm sure that shipping would be
EXPENSIVE to ship it to another part of the country. Just passing
this on to the list :-)

David Rieben