Re: ballast formula

Original poster: "James T by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jamest2000-at-att-dot-net>

Hi Deano,
 Thanks for the response. That is just what I was looking for. I think i
need those drawings to
figure out the mean length.
Whenever you get a chance to scan those pages would be great. There should
be a clickable email
next:
mailto:jamest2000-at-att-dot-net

 I think the MU(permaebility) should be around 60,000. Does that sound right?

Thanks James