Re: Another trial: Strange results again...

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>

> Hi Simon
>
> What is the space between your gap and how many turn do you have on your
> secondary ?
>
> Luc Benard

Hi Luc.
The space is not exactly conscistant, but is propably about 2-3 peice of
paper wide, over 6 gaps, if I remember correctly [it's quite a walk to my
coil :)].

As for the secondary, it's 25" of 22AWG wire, which by my math works out to
be ~ 895 turns, assuming the insulation on the wire is negligible.

Thanks,
Simon