Re: In Search of Historical Photos & Documents

Original poster: "Ray von Postel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vonpostel-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Josh:
The book, "The Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla", edited by Jim Glen is a
source that
might help.  It contains reprints of the patents relating to power,
electric motors,
and generators.  Copyright 1994, Barns & Noble Inc.  ISBN 1-56619-266-8.

Since you are on a budget:
    1. Ask our local library if they  have the book or can get it for you
on an inter
library loan.
    2. Make a note of the patent numbers and dates of any that interest you.
    3.  Download what you want from the web at :
        http://www.uspto.gov/ptft/index.html
            or   http://164.195.100.11/netahtml/srchnum.htm

All you have invested then is time.

Good luck