Re: In Search of Historical Photos & Documents

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Ray, Josh,

The patents have already been extracted from the US Patent Office and each one
can be downloaded in pdf format at my website or Terry's. Here's the urls:

 <http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/

 http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeslaPatents/

Bart