Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "ka1bbg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ka1bbg-at-webryders-dot-net>

Hi, read the safety warnings available in the files section of this site! My
#3 tesla coil runs about 550 watts input, i have seen 42 inch sparks when
watched with a camera. It can haul up 30 inch sparks to ground. All Tesla
Coils are unprodictable,using a ground wire in front of you affords no
protection! the arc may slide right by the ground wire and strike you. You
only get one chance when you dare ANY type of electricity. I have been hit a
few times by a small streamer and it's no worse than a hit side the head
with a baseball bat. MAYBE your first mistake could be your VERY LAST! do
not take that chance! consider all TC's as deadly!!!! cul Brian f.