Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Q: Anyone here been accidently hit by the secondary output streamers of a
>LARGE tesla coil??? Any electrocution stories out their???
>
>(this maybe slightly off topic) but very important as a lesson in what NOT
>TO DO!!!

Havent been hit by a secondary streamer but was hit pretty hard by the
secondary's ground tab when I was carrying it back to the shop after
running it on a dry cold night...

I was carrying the secondary with both hands in front of me and the
ground tab touched my leg about mid thigh and zapped me hard enuf to
numb my leg for several minutes...  were talking unusable type of
numb....  but this is starting to veer off into the topic of secondaries
keeping the static charge which has been discussed pleanty of times :) ....

Scot D