RE: hummm...photocopier transformer TC power supply

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi J

These transformers are well documented at http://www.pupman-dot-com. The
following is a list of titles which will lead the articles if typed into the
search engine.

H&R Transformers

H&R transformers by the numbers

10KV RMS -at- 300MA