Re: winding length

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I wound my 6" coil with #22AWG. Winding length is 30"
on a green PVC pipe form, which used a bit less than
1800 ft of wire. My coil works well in the 2-8KVA
power range. Have a look at it if you want to.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg