Parts Pesource

Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

Just thought I'd share.  I was looking for MOT's and flybacks but the local
repair shops wouldn't cooperate.  Then it dawned on me.  Where could I find
a whole bunch of broken TV's and Microwaves, why the local thrift store.
They were more than willing to unload these items rather than pay disposal
cost.  I had to pay a nominal token fee to take them.  I acquired 8 TV's and
8 Microwaves at $1.00/piece and they're perfectly willing to do this
anytime.  I now have a huge box of MOT's, Flybacks, magnetrons, capacitors,
fans, blowers, power resistors etc.
Good luck.
Dave