Re: hv hits

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I beleive that what he meant is that from the torroid to the flourescent bulb
is 30" and then out of the other hand shoots sparks a few inches long. So the
sparks have to travel 30" before entering him. Maybe I'm wrong.

Mark