ACMI - mutual inductance calculator

Original poster: "Paul by way of \"Terrell W. Fritz\" <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Hi Terry,

While tssp code changes are dragging on a bit, I thought I'd
have a play with acmi - spent a couple of evenings re-writing
it.

Perhaps you could forward the following to the pupman list?

This program calculates the self and mutual inductances of systems
of air cored single layer windings.

ACMI has recently had a major re-write. Current version is v0.6

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/acmi/

The program now handles any number of concentric, circular windings,
of any shape.  You can put in arbitrary expressions to describe the
winding profiles, and you can specify ranges and expressions for all
the winding dimensions.

New tabular output formats, with options for csv and html.

The accuracy is just as bad as it always has been.

Complaints direct to paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk

Cheers,
--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.