RE: Plans

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Jonathan -

Thank you for the kind words and tout regarding my books. Have you tried the
JHCTES TC computer program? It is a very easy program to use and was
designed for beginners as well as experts.

The program uses the minimum number of input parameters for designing a
Tesla coil. It automatically keeps the TC system in tune when changes are
made. This type of program (others are available) has two main advantages.
You don't have to worry about the primary not being at the same resonant
frequency as the secondary and you can see how the inputs affect the outputs
under tuned conditions because normally changing a parameter would put the
TC system out of tune.

The JHCTES can be downloaded (Ver 3.1) or it can be used on line (Ver 3.2).
Click on my website:

   http://home.att-dot-net/couturejh/

John Couture