Moderator note - Re: Tesla World Power /HDN Bearden comments

Hi Harvey,

Thanks for your excellent post on all this!!  I checked out the Beardon
site and just didn't see anything on-topic for us practical Tesla coil
builders there.  A lot of words on paper but no "here is how to exactly
reproduce my successful experimental results" stuff...  Talk is cheap
without any verifiable results to back it up.  The "papers" did not seem to
provide any useful insight and seemed to provide only a cloud of mystery
for a probably obvious reason ;-))  I guess we will just have to wait and
read the patents for a clear explanation of how it works ;-)))

"Free energy" is specifically off topic, but we don't want to be totally
blind incase something involving Tesla coils were to "really" pop up.
However, that long wait still goes on...

So I'll kill this thread...

Cheers,

	Terry

At 10:02 PM 4/18/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>--- Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
>> Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry
>> Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>
>>

>> I know this is a recurrent topic on this list, but
>> here is a brief explanation
>> from a different view point from Tom Beardon's Web
>> site.  I agree with others
>> on this list that Tesla's world power transmission
>> cannot occur and cannot be
>> reasonably explained with orthodox EM theory.  Tom
>> references and credits
>> Nikola Tesla and his work.
>Bearden also seems notorius for coming to entirely
>unfeasible conclusions. In one of his papers "Final
>Secrets of Free Energy" 1993 or some such rubbish he
>states that if you have an electric field othogonal or
>at rt angles to the magnetic field of a magnet it
snip...