Tesla World Power

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

I know this is a recurrent topic on this list, but here is a brief explanation
from a different view point from Tom Beardon's Web site.  I agree with others
on this list that Tesla's world power transmission cannot occur and cannot be
reasonably explained with orthodox EM theory.  Tom references and credits
Nikola Tesla and his work.

----------
The phase conjugate wave was apparently discovered by Nikola Tesla.

This was the secret of his wireless transmission of energy at a distance
without losses. Transmitting time-reversed waves resulted in transmission of
convergent, hence energy-conserving, beams. Tesla described it as if he had an
invisible wire through the vacuum, and transmitted all the energy down this
wire.

Phase conjugation was also the secret of his magnifying transmitter. The earth
is a nonlinear medium, and provides a very good phase conjugate mirror in the
range of 0.001 Hz through 1 megahertz. That is, the highly pressurized internal
portions of the earth are already "trembling,' electro magnetically at those
frequencies, but in scalar EM resonance due to combined EM waves and their
phase conjugate replicas. If a powerful EM wave of resonant frequency is then
transmitted into the earth, with a large elevated capacitance so that a
resonant system is established, then a strong resonant standing scalar EM wave
can be established into and through the earth's fiery core. The core then acts
as a giant, self-powered cathode, and continually feeds scalar energy into the
established standing scalar EM wave. Equilibrium is established with highly
amplified, enormous scalar EM energy in the earth at that transmitted
frequency.

In other words, the earth has now been converted to a giant pumped phase
conjugate mirror tuned to the transmitter frequency. Most of the energy in the
"pump wave" comes from the fiery core (cathode).

Now if another transmitter/receiver station somewhere else on the earth
transmits a weak signal into the earth at the pump wave frequency, a response
phase conjugate replica wave—highly amplified—will emerge from the earth at
that point, and be received in the receiver. This is straightforward pumped
phase conjugate mirror theory, and hundreds of scientific papers already show
the basic effect (over 100 even show that it is possible to produce
self-pumping, which is the case here).

The energy received will be negative energy. The visible spectrum, e.g., will
be reversed to the external observer, and it will appear a brilliant—even
blinding —white.

Tesla's magnifying transmitter, then, would have powered the entire world—just
as he stated.

RWW

(Note to Terry.  I feel this is on topic because much of this technology such
as pumped phase conjugate mirrors are rather routinly accepted technologies
used in physics today.  And, it relates to Tesla's own theory of how Tesla
coils function.  Granted this is a different view than orthodox EM theory.  But
remember, EM theory itself was not full accepted for over 100 years after it
was first proposed.  So I would appreciate passing this along.  If the
discussion gets out of hand I'm sure you know what to do.  Thanks, Rick)*

*OK, will give it a go.  I am not real familair with this so we will see if it
leads somewhere new.  It will give us all something to post about these days
;-))  If it starts to get into the usual "old" rehashed stuff again, I'll kill
it. - Terry