Re: air blown triggered gap

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Marc,

I studied your pictures.  Nice workmanship! I have a
question.  Are the main gap electrodes axial with the
acrylic tube? I'm asking because you mentioned
quenching problems.  The gap might work better if the
air blast was at a right angle to the main gap axis so
the air could blow through it instead of around it.
Did I see it wrong?

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

http://www.fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/id40.htm