REAL CAPACITOR (where can i buy one?)

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello Everybody,
Yes, it's me ....DREW!
I'm Back and i am aiming to get my coil working better than ever. You may
remember some of my earlier posts from before the science fair such as:
DArN CAPACITORS
My PT is loud!
and so on.
I won second place and $80 (measly i know) in the physics category at the
new brunswick provincial science fair that was held at the university of
moncton.
I am now using my coil to put on shows during intermission at school plays
and variety shows. It has gained me a lot of popularity. (HE HE)
I am 15 years old and i am making nearly 4 foot long sparks with my ,so
called masterpiece of a tesla coil! People call me a genius and stuff.
I am rather tired of frigging around with square sheets of plastic and al
foil for my capacitor. It worked pretty good for an uncalculated capacitor.
Vapor barrier melts! 1 gallon zip lock bags do not melt, this makes them
much better for dry capacitors. I wonder why this is. Anyway, i better get
to the point. I have the school's permission to buy a capacitor with pretty
much an unlimited budget. I have lots of cash and i want a capacitor that
will make my tesla coil kick!
I want a professional Polypropylene pulse discharge capacitor, so where do i
buy one? I am in New Brunswick, Canada, so i want it from a company that is
somewhere on this side of the planet! I am not really interested in MMC's
because i have heard from a reliable source that they suck, performance
wise, compared to professional pulse caps.
I have a 1kva 120:4200 PT and i am feeding 300v into it. I am using a 20 ohm
4.5 amp max rheostat and a burned out 250va 10000v oil burner igniter in a
series with the pt for current limiting. I have no idea what is coming out
of the PT, except that it is somewhere around 10500v. I have been running it
this way for a few months now and it never gets warm. Is there some way that
i can calculate just what is coming out of it so i can determine what size
of capacitor i will need.
Any help, advice and/or comments would be greatly appreciated!
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                            Drew Murray

Notes:  Always build a plate capacitor with a little higher capacitance than
required if you are going to have it in mineral oil. The plastic will swell
and lower the capacitance drastically, causing performance to lax.