From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 9:55 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Sealing secondaries

Original poster: "Al Hassick" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Brad.   I have not used the foam system on any of my coils, but I will
vouch for fiberglass resin as a interior coating.  The tiger hair resin
worked very well for me.  I just mixed up a pot of it and coated the
entire interior of the secondary with the resin. (this was after I had
polyed the inside and outside of the secondary form)  I then  placed the
end caps on and I then tilted the coil back and forth until I was
satisfied that the excess resin had completely encompassed the form and
its end caps.  If you do go with the foam interior, then keep us posted,
because it sounds interesting!   Al.