Re: NST Study results

Very nice Terry!  Thank you for compiling all this data!  I shall now use
it to apply PFC to my coil.  Would it hold true then that two 15kv -at-
60ma. neons would need roughly 340 to 400 mf of PFC (meaning, using your
chart data for current and pfc for one neon, would it hold true that the
pfc needed would be double for two neons?).  Al.