From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 1:13 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: i need an nst

Original poster: "Karl" <coultaka-at-toughguy-dot-net>

is there anybody in the uk who is willing to sell me a neon sign transformer
please email me if so, ill consider all reasonable prices, or if anyone
knows
of a company that i can get one from on mail order, or where i can get one
from
in the hull area it will be greatly appreciated.

thanx karl coultas

<mailto:Coultaka-at-toughguy-dot-net>Coultaka-at-toughguy-dot-net