Re: "human" topload

Original poster: "acmnovak" <acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

> greetings all,
> Is there a way to calculate the capacity of a human topload? I'd like to try
> tuning a coil to my body's resonant frequency, just for kicks...
> Although, I do not reccommend anyone else try it.
> I've taken some pretty big arcs, and I feel I'm ready to move on to some
bigger
> and better demos.

I'll save the safety rant for others... and just point out
that if your body provides the capacitance, then your skin
must necessarily support the surrounding electric field.
An uncomfortable prospect, at best.

Perhaps if you add in some sweet and sour sauce, you could
become a "hunan topload", as well!
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org