Re: I am Dr. Megavolt

Original poster: "Paul Mathus" <pmathus-at-learningco-dot-com>

> Just got back from Burning Man and had a great time!  We put on our
> biggest Dr. Megavolt show yet, with two simultaneously firing 25KW
> coils and two Faraday suits on top of a moving truck.  When both coils
> were going at once with a performer in the suit it was very, very
> impressive.

Any specs on the two new coils to share?   Are the two coils
coupled together in anti-phase, or are they discrete systems?
Do either of the new coils actually produce 1,ooo,ooo volts,
or is he still Dr. Kilovolt?  <grin>
Yes, getting a good earth ground out on a gypsum playa can be
tricky, at best.  Even trickier is your act with the suits!
Did you run the other suit, by chance?
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org