From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 2:40 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: A good tesla book

Original poster: "Malcolm Head" <mal-at-jeager.demon.co.uk>

---------------------   snip

Hi Herwig- sorry to pick on you !

I have only joined the list last week

About five years ago I tried to build a few small coils, but whatever I
tried
They did not work !

This was after I read J. O'Neils book about Dr Tesla

I do understand about RF and electronics, coils, caps etc I am a fully
licenced
HAM

I was wondering if you know if there is a good book on building small coils

I have been to all the sites on coils and there only seems to be part

discriptions, nobody seems to publish a finished coil that works

Regards and all the best

Mal head