[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AHHH!!! NO CAPS AVAILABLE!!!
- To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
- Subject: Re: AHHH!!! NO CAPS AVAILABLE!!!
- From: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:42:17 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-tesla-at-pupman-dot-com-at-fixme
- In-Reply-To: <003f01c02fad$6b41dca0$74c1e8d1-at-pacbell-dot-net>
Simply send me the blown individual caps and jumper across the empty
positions. A hidden advantage of this cap is that you can clip and jumper blow
caps and be right back coiling again. I have no use to see working caps ;-))
has 56 left as part number P10516-ND but the price is getting golly darn high!
At 08:52 AM 10/6/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> My MMC fried and I am trying to order some caps to make my own, betweeen
> .0057 and .01 uF but I can't find any.
> Nobody has any in stock!!
> All I want is about 20 caps, so when I have to send mine back to Terry, I
> don't have to be without a tesla coil for days.
> Anyone have caps to sell?
> Anyone know where I can get some from a place that has them?
> I've been searching for hours and I got to get to work and I don't want to
> search all day like this.
> I'd like to get them online or via a toll free number and right now, I don't
> care if I have to order them from the other side of the country.