[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HDPE SRSG DISK?
- To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
- Subject: Re: HDPE SRSG DISK?
- From: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:55:24 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-tesla-at-pupman-dot-com-at-fixme
- In-Reply-To: <OE4ARf3sllNY30kkZIh000007fe-at-hotmail-dot-com>
The stuff is too soft and melts at such a low temperature that the
would just be a mess. I made two gaps from HDPE. One melted and the other is
just too unstable especially under the spinning stresses. Lexan and, of
course, the phenolics are a far better choice.
At 12:49 PM 10/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> hey all,
> i was wondering if it is possable to use HDPE for the disk on my SRSG? i will
> not be running it for over a 1 min. ever.
> thanks alot,