Re: Neon Transformers

Hi Jason.  I messed around with trannies just to see what would happen,
and my experience is that the smaller tranny seems to become "swamped"
and really does not seem to add much to the overall system output.   But
I only tried this with a 15kv 60ma. coupled in parallel with a bank of
three 20ma. 10kv.  OBT's. But maybe neons of the same voltage output may
indeed increase your output, but perhaps at the expense (early demise) of
the smaller neon.   AL.