Re: can anyone tell me where to find refrigirator tubing?

Hi marzie.  Any hardware store or home improvement store will have this
tubing.  Also any plumbing supply distributer will have all kinds of
tubing available.  You do not even need to get the "refrigeration" grade
or thick walled type "L" or "k" soft copper tubing. The cheaper, thinner
walled "uncleaned"  and "undehydrated"  type 'M' soft copper water tubing
I have seen at the home improvement stores will work just as well, and
save you a few bucks.    Al.