Re: BIG DUMMY Accident

Hello all,

Not to seem anything but curious, but How many of us have either
intentionally or accidentally drawn an arc from our coils? And do the
professional stunt folk feel that it is stupid to take an arc, or have it
exit their fingers? Please understand, I am NOT advocating becoming, well,
part of your coil. far from it. I know that the pros have their patented
tricks of the trade in doing that........I wouldn't even THINK of getting
near any decent size coil. I have a 5 watt coil that I have taken arcs from
with no ill effects, but any higher than that, not a chance.

Play nice! :)

Chris