Re: darn the formula torpedoes

At 12:03 PM 10/3/2000 -0400, you wrote in part:

>...i know that in the corum papers that they state that the inductance
>into the secondary windings is not an issue, but i can't see how it
>wouldn't be? ...
>
>respectfully,  marc

I can't imagine how it wouldn't be a big factor either Marc!

In general, you want the coupling to be high so that the primary energy is
transfered to the secondary as quickly as possible before the losses eat it
all up.  IMHO, coupling is a fairly critical factor in determining streamer
length...

Cheers,

	Terry