Re: Tesla...my 2 cents....

Excellent post Steve!  These are my feelings also!   Can you just imagine
Tesla, right here, right now, with all the instruments, materials and
yes,  computers that we have easy access to?!  Imagine what he would
accomplish!   It is good that the members of this list walk in his
footsteps and appreciate what he has done for mankind.    AL.