Re: 20 Khz output/true rms?

When using any meter to measure current you need to be careful about the
meters internal series resistance.  On a lot of meters the internal
resistance varies as you change range, and sometimes as you change to a
smaller range the current reading drops.  It is due to the voltage drop
across the meter going up, so the resulting circuit current dropping.

A meters internal resistance can always be measured by using another,
and the difference between ranges can be quite a lot.  I always try and
use the meter set to the largest range I can.

I hope this is of help,

Paul.