Re: Medusa's back up!

Hi David,

Congrats on getting Medusa back up and running. I remember some of your photo's
from the first Medusa (some of my favorite photo's BTW). I'm guessing the
performance is similar (but just guessing and assuming Cp hasn't changed). I
don't think the heavy build (or tripple build for that matter) makes much
difference over single build insulation as far as performance is concerned, but
not sure regarding close vs. spacewound coils.

Your timing of this post is ideal (for me) as I'm working on some data and was
looking for other coilers that have relatively high power systems. Could you
let me know some power input data? Curious on your input settings
(voltage/current) into the pig and details like that.

Thanks,
Bart